School Student Accounts
Student accounts provided by your school
What are School Student Accounts?
- A school provided student account will give your child access to unlimited activities during the hours of 9am to 3:30pm each weekday.
- Your child can do up to 3 activities outside school hours.
- Create a FREE limited parent supervision account and track progress and results.
- You only ever need one parent account and you can link all of your children to the one account.
- And remember: If your child is given a new school student account in their next school year, make sure that they immediately recover their points from their old account! This way they can continue to be linked to your parent account
Upgrade to a Home Plus Account
For those who want a lot more for their children upgrade to
Home Plus + Home Tutor
- Home Plus is our premium product which allows for unlimited access to our site including all of our premium activities, teaching support material and now includes our Home Tutor program.
- The Home Tutor program will guide your child/ren through a program based on their grade level - or the grade level you select.
- Each step of the way, our tutorials, videos and explanations will give your child/ren a full understanding of each topic at a fraction of the price of a tutor.
- Home Tutor currently covers Mathematics K-6 and Learning to Read, Early Literacy.
- Your child/ren will also enjoy our upgraded avatars, reward rooms and educational games in Studyladder World.
- Upgrade via a parent account for one low price for all student accounts linked to your parent account.
How does it work?
- One parent account manages it all.
Home Plus (premium access) sits on your parent account and then any student account on that parent account will have full Home Plus + Home Tutor access.
- This means it is just one low price for all of your family.
- Allow your child to follow the Home Tutor program or you can set some activities yourself to hone in on what you want your child to focus on.
- Link the student account provided by their teacher to combine school learning with your own guided program and gain the best of both worlds.
- And remember: If your child is given a new school student account in their next school year, make sure that they immediately recover their points from their old account! This way they can continue with Home Plus and their Home tutor program all continuously linked to your parent account.