Online education for all grades
Studyladder has been helping students succeed since 2009. We are used by teachers in schools all around the world.
Teachers have a wide range of learning abilities within classrooms. Our complete learning programs and teaching resources give teachers the power to create individual learning programs for their students.
Assessment and reporting.
Activities in multiple subjects are mapped to the curriculum to perfectly complement your classroom teaching program. We provide you with a range of resources and tools to assist with assessment and reporting.
- Curriculum aligned material
- Multiple subject areas
- Can be used on all devices
- Individual and group task setting
- Huge range of support materials
- Tracks student progress
- Powerful reporting tools
- Highly motivating for student success
How does a school account work?
Teachers can register their students for free class use and limited homework access to Studyladder activities. Here’s how:
- Create a teacher account.
- Create a class list to receive individual student passwords.
- Set tasks for individual students, groups of students or an entire class.
Studyladder helps children achieve better educational outcomes, all while having fun.
- Teacher portal to manage your child’s learning
- Learning programs for all abilities
- Detailed progress reports
- Engaging activities
- Motivating student rewards program
- Range of teaching resources